- To ensure a competitive application the Foundation advises applicants to follow closely all the procedures for completing the application.
- Applications must be submitted on the most recent official application form. Application forms and guidelines for completing these forms are available three months before each application deadline.
- The Foundation operates an online application procedure. All application forms and other required application materials must be submitted online. If it is not possible to submit your application online because of inadequate internet access in your country of origin, you must notify the Foundation at least one week before the deadline to arrange to submit an application by conventional mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Applicants are not required to submit hard copies of their applications to the Foundation. This is an online-only application.
- Applications can only be made within 3 months of the application deadline.
- Applications must be in English.
- The Wenner-Gren Symposium application asks for the following categories of information, which must be submitted by the application deadline:
- General information about the applicant and the pr