Online Application Instructions: Wadsworth International Fellowship
We accept Wadsworth International Fellowship Applications and required attachments using an online application service provided by SurveyMonkey Apply (Read their privacy statement.)
If it is not possible to submit your application online because of inadequate internet access in your country of origin, you must notify the Foundation at least one week before the deadline to arrange an alternative method. (email@example.com).
Instructions for preparing and submitting an online application
- You must use the official application offered through SurveyMonkey Apply
- SurveyMonkey Apply requires you to create a user account by supplying and verifying an email that will serve as your primary means of contact. Once you have a user account, you can begin the online application process.
- Eligibility Quiz: You must complete an Eligibility Quiz to determine if you have met all the pre-requisites to apply for funding under the program.
- Once your eligibility is verified, the system will assign you four tasks:
- A Wadsworth International Fellowship Application Form to fill out and submit. (Please see our Application Procedures page for instructions.)
- Three Required Attachments:
- Applicant Curriculum Vitae
- Host Sponsor's Curriculum Vitae
- Applicant's Official Transcripts from Home Institution
- Please submit PDFs of the required attachments. Free PDF editors and converters are readily available on the internet.
- You can save the information you have entered or uploaded by clicking "Save and Continue Editing" at the bottom of each page.
- To complete each task, please be sure to click "Mark as Complete" when finished.
- Notifications: You will receive all notifications by e-mail.
- Once you have successfully submitted your application, you will receive a confirmation email.
- If your application materials are incomplete, you will receive a second email specifying the additional information required for review.
- Notifications of grant decisions will be made within 4 months of the application deadline.