- Wadsworth African Fellows are eligible to apply for renewals of their fellowship for a second and third year of training if required and unless otherwise indicated in the initial fellowship award. Applications are available through the International Programs administrator (email@example.com) .
- Second and third year training renewals are normally only made for a continuous period of study. Fellows are not encouraged to interrupt their training for academic or personal reasons.
- Renewals are made only if the fellow has satisfactorily completed the preceding training year.
- Second and third year training renewal applications must be submitted by December 15 following the completion of the preceding academic year.
- To apply for a second or third year renewal, the following items should be submitted:
- The Wadsworth Fellowship renewal application, which includes a summary statement of the progress made during the training year, plans for the upcoming training year, and a description of how your research interests have developed