- The Wenner-Gren Foundation awards only one Wadsworth African Fellowship annually. The Foundation advises applicants to follow closely all the procedures for completing the application.
- Applications must be submitted on the most recent official application form. Application forms and guidelines for completing these forms are available three months before each application deadline.
- The Foundation operates an online application submission procedure. All application forms and other required application materials must be submitted online by the application deadline of December 15. All material must be submitted in a format compatible with Microsoft Word 2003, 2007, or 2010, or as an Adobe PDF. Acceptable document formats include “.doc”, ".docx", “.txt”, “.xls” and “.pdf” extensions.
- Two printed copies of the applicant materials must also be mailed to the Foundation. The printed material must be postmarked on or before the December 15 application deadline and received in the Foundation offices no later than two weeks after the application deadline. Send the printed copies to:
Wenner-Gren Foundation for Anthropological Research
470 Park Avenue South, 8th Floor
New York City, NY 10016, USA
- If it is not possible to submit your application online because of inadequate internet access in your country of origin, you must notify the Foundation at least one week before the