- Applications must be submitted on the most recent official application form. Application forms and guidelines for completing these forms are available three months before each application deadline.
- The Foundation operates an online application submission procedure. All application forms and other required application materials must be submitted online. If it is not possible to submit your application online because of inadequate internet access in your country of origin, you must notify the Foundation at least one week before the deadline to arrange to submit an application by conventional mail (email@example.com).
- Applicants are not required to submit hard copies of their applications to the Foundation. This is an online-only application.
- Applications can only be made within 3 months of the application deadline.
- Applications must be in English.
- The Engaged Anthropology Grant application asks for the following categories of information:
- General information about yourself, your prior Wenner-Gren grant and your proposed project.
- An Abstract of the proposed project. If your application is successful, this abstract will appear on the Foundation's website. Please make sure your abstract is written in a style that is clearly understandable to a non-specialist.
- Project description questions. All responses should be carefully prepared. Applicants are advised to read the questions and instructions as they develop their answers.