You will be asked to provide the following information about the applicant, the conference or workshop, and the sponsoring organization (if relevant), the amount requested from the Foundation, and any other funding sources on your application:
- Name and contact details of applicant/organizer: Application should be made in the name of one individual only; however, a co-organizer may also be listed on the application. Please include full legal names: first, middle, and surname. Underline surname or family name.
- Dates of the conference or workshop.
- Proposed title of the conference or workshop.
- Who will administer the conference or workshop? Indicate whether it is intended that an institution or individual will handle meeting arrangements.
- Who will handle disbursement of funds? Indicate the individual or institution responsible for handling funds should a grant be awarded. Sponsoring institution or organization, if any, and its role: Describe the responsibilities and degree of involvement of any sponsoring institution.
- Location of conference or workshop: Indicate the meeting site and explain the reasons for selection of the venue.
- The amount requested from Wenner-Gren.
- Other sources of actual or potential aid: List sources, U.S. dollar amount, and budget items to be covered.
- Brief description of aim and scope of the conference or workshop and its rationale: A concise description of approximately 200 words is requested. If the application is successful, this description will be posted on the Wenner-Gren website.