We accept Conference and Workshop Grant Applications and required attachments using an online application service provided by SurveyMonkey Apply (Read their privacy statement.)
The application portals for the December 1st application deadline for Conference and Workshop Grant Applications will be open in mid-October.
If it is not possible to submit your application online because of inadequate internet access in your country of origin, you must notify the Foundation at least one week before the deadline to arrange to submit an application by conventional mail. (firstname.lastname@example.org). We cannot accept applications that are e-mailed or faxed to the Foundation. Please refer to the application procedures for details and guidelines about the information requested in the application.
Instructions for preparing and submitting an online application
- You must use the official application offered through SurveyMonkey Apply
- SurveyMonkey Apply requires you to create a user account by supplying and verifying an email that will serve as your primary means of contact. Once you have a user account, you can begin the online application process.
- Eligibility Quiz: You must complete an Eligibility Quiz to determine if you have met all the pre-requisites to apply: 1) for funding under the program; and 2) for the particular funding season.
- Once your eligibility is verified, the system will assign you four tasks:
- A Conference or Workshop Grant Application Form to fill out and submit. (Please see our Application Procedures page for instructions.)
- Three Required Attachments:
- Project Bibliography
- Organizer Curriculum Vitae
- Co-Organizer Curriculum Vitae (if applicable)
- Please submit PDFs of the required attachments. Free PDF editors and converters are readily available on the internet.
- You can save the information you have entered or uploaded by clicking "Save and Continue Editing" at the bottom of each page.
- To complete each task, please be sure to click "Mark as Complete" when finished.
- Notifications: You will receive all notifications by e-mail. We strongly advise you include email@example.com in your email contacts to insure you receive these messages.
- Once you have successfully submitted your application, you will receive a confirmation email.
- If your application materials are incomplete, you will receive a second email with 2-4 weeks specifying the additional information required for review.
- Notifications of grant decisions will be made 4-6 months after the application deadline..
We also encourage you to follow us on Facebook (wennergrenfoundation) and Twitter (@wennergrenorg) where we will inform you when we send out the notifications.