General information about the applicant and sponsors
Submitted by drupalAdmin on Wed, 02/03/2010 - 11:52pm
The applicant will be asked to provide the following information about himself or herself, Home Institution and Sponsor, and Host Institution and Sponsor
- Name of Applicant: Give full legal name: first, middle, and surname.
- Applicant's contact details and home country.
- Host Institution: Institution in which the applicant plans to pursue training.
- Host Sponsor: Academic faculty or staff member at institution who will oversee the applicant's training. Please give full legal name: first, middle, and surname. Also give contact details.
- Home Institution: Institution where the applicant received his or her prior degree/s.
- Home Sponsor: Member of the Home Institution who is familiar with the applicant and the proposed training. Please give full legal name: first, middle, and surname. Also give contact details. In some cases the Host Institution may be the same institution where the applicant received his or her prior degree/s. If this situation applies, the Home Sponsor should be the Head of a relevant department at the Host Institution or another member of the academic staff who is familiar with the applicant, but who will not be acting as the Host Sponsor.