General Information about the applicant and sponsors
Submitted by drupalAdmin on Wed, 02/03/2010 - 10:11pm
The applicant will be asked to provide the following information about himself or herself, the Home Institution and Sponsor, and the Host Institution and Sponsor
- Name of Applicant: Please provide your full legal name: first, middle, and surname.
- Applicant's Contact Details and Home Country: Applicants must be from countries where anthropology is underrepresented and where there are limited resources to send students overseas for training [ click here for country list ].
- Host Institution: Institution in which the applicant plans to pursue training.
- Host Sponsor: Academic faculty or staff member at the institution who will oversee the applicant's training. Please provide the full legal name: first, middle, surname and contact details
- Home Institution: Institution with which the applicant is/or has been affiliated in the home country.
- Home Sponsor: Member of the affiliated institution in the home country who is familiar with the applicant and the proposed training. Please provide full legal name: first, middle, surname and contact details.