General Information about the applicant and project
Submitted by drupalAdmin on Wed, 02/10/2010 - 6:05am
You will be asked to provide the following general information about yourself and your fellowship proposal:
- Name of applicant: Give full legal name: first, middle, and surname.
- Project Information:
- Title of Project (15 words or less)
- Three keywords or phrases that best categorize your research.
- The choice of a discipline and region/topic that is selected from a predetermined list.
- Beginning date and duration of writing time for which support is requested: Enter the expected beginning date, end date, and expected duration of the fellowship period. The beginning date of the fellowship must be after January 1 of the following year for applications submitted at the May 1 deadline, and after July 1 of the following year for applications submitted at the November 1 deadline. The total fellowship period cannot exceed twelve consecutive months. The amount of the award is pro-rated according to the duration of the writing period. The maximum award is $40,000 for a twelve-month project.
- Location where your writing will take place.
- Does your project include any additional research? If yes, please indicate the amount of time to be devoted to research activities and whether any funding is requested for research purposes.
- Other sources of aid received or requested for the period of writing covered in this application: Include any support received or other funding being applied for that relates to this fellowship application. Such support might include grants from other agencies and/or compensation from sabbatical or other academic leave.