General Information about the applicant and project
Submitted by drupalAdmin on Thu, 02/04/2010 - 7:49pm
You will be asked to provide the following information about yourself and your project:
- Applicant Information: The application must be submitted in the name of one individual. Co-principal investigators, if any, should be listed under “Other academic personnel participating in the project” (see below). You are asked to supply your full legal name (first, middle, and surname), e-mail address and other contact details, date and place of birth, gender, citizenship, and educational history (highest degree awarded, date, and awarding institution). You are asked to supply your home and/or department address. If you supply both, your home address will be used as your mailing address. Please note that the Foundation's primary method of communication with you will be by e-mail.
- Project Information:
- Title of project (15 words or less)
- Total amount requested in U.S. dollars. Note that you are also required to submit a detailed budget.
- Three keywords or phrases that best categorize your research.
- The choice of a discipline and region/topic category that is selected from a predetermined list.
- Project duration and location information, including the project start date and its duration. Note that projects may have a duration longer than 12 months and need not entail a continuous period of research (e.g., the project may take place over two consecutive