Submitted by wennergren on Fri, 03/09/2012 - 12:04pm
General information about the applicant and project
You will be asked to provide the following information about yourself and your project.
- Applicant Information: You are asked to supply your full legal name (first, middle, and surname), e-mail address and other contact details, date and place of birth, gender, citizenship, educational history, and current education status. You are asked to supply your home and/or department address. If you supply both, your home address will be used as your mailing address. Please note that the Foundation's primary method of communication with you will be by e-mail.
- Project Information:
- Title of the engagement project (15 words or less)
- Title of the Dissertation Fieldwork or Post-Ph.D. Research Grant that forms the basis of this engagement proposal.
- Total amount requested in U.S. Dollars. Note that you are also required to submit a detailed budget
- The choice of a discipline and region/topic category that is selected from a predetermined list
- Project start and end dates and location information. The beginning date must be after June 1 for applications submitted at the February 1 deadline and after January 1 of the following year for applications submitted a