Featured News Items
The Wenner-Gren Foundation is interested in hearing from its grantees and knowing about:
- 1) news about research in the field and findings
- 2) news and links to any articles where the grantees' research is featured
- 3) photos from the field (featuring grantees)
If you have information concerning your Wenner-Gren supported work, please send it here.
Wenner-Gren Foundation Confidentiality and Conflict-of-Interest Statement for Reviewers
January 1, 2011
Confidentiality of Proposals and Applicants
- The contents of all applications are to be treated as confidential. Do not copy, quote, or otherwise use or disclose to anyone, including your graduate students or post-doctoral or research associates, any material from any proposal you are asked to review.
- All applications should be destroyed once you have completed the review process.
Confidentiality of the Review Process
- Your identity as a reviewer of a particular proposal is kept confidential, although the Foundation does publish a list of all reviewers, including their ac