View grantees in the Image Library

I am a Dissertation Fieldwork Grantee and my Supervisor is away. Can someone else sign my forms in their place?

Yes – the Head of Department or Department Chair may sign the forms on your Supervisor’s behalf.  Please note “Department Head” next to the signature.