View grantees in the Image Library

I am currently a Dissertation Fieldwork or Post-Ph.D. Research Grantee and am interested in applying for an Engaged Anthropology Grant. When can I do this?

You may apply for an Engaged Anthropology Grant if you have completed your Dissertation Fieldwork or Post-Ph.D. Research Grant and fulfilled the final reporting requirements.  Additionally you must apply within six years of the original approve date of your grant. Applications are accepted from Dissertation Fieldwork grantees who are close to completing their doctorate or equivalent degree; however, the Engaged Anthropology Grant cannot be awarded until the degree is completed. See the Engaged Anthropology Grant description in the Programs area for more information.