Submitted by wennergren on Thu, 06/07/2012 - 2:57pm
WADSWORTH FELLOWSHIP AGREEMENT
ALL WADSWORTH FELLOWSHIPS ARE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS AND CONDITIONS:
- Scope of Fellowship: Fellowship funds may only be spent on items included in the approved budget. The Fellow may not substantially modify his/her course of study supported by the fellowship, including changes to the Host Sponsor or Host Institution, without prior approval from the Foundation. Fellowship funds cannot be used for institutional overhead.
- Return of funds: Fellowship funds must be returned to the Foundation if:
- used for purposes not approved by the Foundation;
- any remain unexpended at the termination of the fellowship;
- unused because fellowship was not completed;
- overlapping funding was received from another agency;
- the fellowship does not commence within a reasonable time after acceptance of the funds.
- Reporting Requirements: The following items are to be submitted upon the completion of each year of the Fellowship. Please note that if these requirements are not fulfilled, the Fellow will become ineligible for further support from the Wenner-Gren Foundation.
- Report from the Fell