Submitted by wennergren on Thu, 08/23/2012 - 10:30am
The following items are to be submitted upon the completion of each year of the Fellowship. Please note that if these requirements are not fulfilled, the Fellow will become ineligible for further support from the Wenner-Gren Foundation.
- Report from the Fellow: Progress Reports are required at the end of each fellowship period and are to be submitted as part of the Renewal Application. Upon conclusion of the final year of Fellowship, the Fellow must sum up his/her accomplishments in a Final Report (2-3 pages).
- Financial Accounting: The Fellow must submit an accounting for the dollar amount expended for each Fellowship period. This accounting is to be approved and signed by the Host Sponsor. Supporting records such as receipts and vouchers should not be sent to the Foundation, but should be retained by the Fellow.
- Transcript: If the Fellow is registered for coursework, a copy of his/her transcript must be sent to the Foundation at the end of the academic year.
- Host Sponsor's Evaluative Report:The Host Sponsor must provide a confidential progress report at the end of each Fellowship period. The report should address the Fellow's academic performance, progress in language ability (where applicable), and any other matters pertinent to the Fellow's training and achievements. It should include the Host Sponsor's candid assessment of Fellow's ability to complete the course of training undertaken, as well as a realistic estimate of the time required to complete the training. At the end of the training period, the Host Sponsor must provide the Foundation with a final report on the Fellow's accomplishments.
- Upon Completion of the Training, the Fellow must inform the Foundation at the time of his/her return to Home Country and provide a current address.