Submitted by wennergren on Wed, 06/06/2012 - 3:03pm
INTERNATIONAL COLLABORATIVE RESEARCH GRANT AGREEMENT
It is understood and agreed that the above grant will be subject to the following restrictions and conditions:
- Scope of Research Project: Grant funds may only be spent on items included in the approved budget. The project may not be significantly modified in geographical location, topic, methodology, project personnel, budget allocation, or time and duration, without prior approval from the Foundation.
- Return of Funds: Unexpended grant funds must be returned to the Foundation upon completion of the project In addition, if any item of equipment purchased with grant funds at an original cost in excess of $750 still has monetary value, the resale value must be returned to the Foundation; or, upon approval by the president, such equipment may be donated to an educational or scientific institution preferably in the country where the research was carried out.
- Reporting Requirements: Upon completion of the research supported by the Wenner-Gren Foundation, the primary grantee must submit on behalf of all grantees the following:
- Final Report summarizing the research funded by the grant, maximum 3 pages
- Abstract of the Final Report for the Foundation’s website, maximum 200 words, written in a style that is clea