Submitted by wennergren on Fri, 08/17/2012 - 10:30am
CONFERENCE AND WORKSHOP GRANT AGREEMENT
ALL CONFERENCE AND WORKSHOP GRANTS ARE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS AND CONDITIONS
- Scope of Grant: Funds may not be expended for purposes other than those for which the award was made, as stated in the application. The organizer may not substantially modify the theme, organization, time and duration of the meeting or participants supported by the award without securing prior permission from the Foundation.
- Return of Funds: Any funds that are used for purposes other than those approved by the Foundation or that remain unexpended at the termination of the conference or workshop must be returned to the Foundation. The total amount of the award must be returned if the meeting is not held within a reasonable time after acceptance of the funds.
- Reporting Requirements:
- After the conference or workshop, the organizer must submit a brief report (one or two pages) describing the goals, proceedings, and results of the meeting, along with a list of participants and their paper titles or a copy of the program. We also request that an abstract of 200 words be e-mailed to the Foundation for publication on its website(Lobbink@wennergren.org).
- The organizer must provide a detailed financial accounting for all funds provided by the Foundation. No receipts are required.
- The reporting materials are due three months after the meeting.
- Publication Requirements: The Wenner-Gren Foundation requests acknowledgment of Foundation support in all publications resulting in whole or in part from this Grant. Notification of the publications should be sent to the Foundation, with the name of the Grantee, the grant number